- Word's First FOC brushless system for Rock Crawler. Field-Oriented Control for Super Linearity & High Torque & Extreme Silence.
- Polarity Protection: Yes. it is not a typo. No more "oops" moment. The chip-type magnetic encoder inside the motor guarantees consistency between three phases’ signals and always outputs the pure and precise signals indicating the rotor position.
- The waterproof and dust-proof design (*IP67 standards) allows the AXE brushless power system to be used in all weather & track conditions without any issue of damage caused to the system from water or dust. Damage to the vehicle caused by water, mud, or conditions should be monitored closely when running in muddy, wet, or adverse conditions.
- Intelligent torque output & speed closed-loop control for easy control, and consistent motor RPM under all loads.
- The adjustable drag brake & drag brake rate control with the maximum drag brake of up to 200% (that’s near twice the drag brake of standard brushless power systems) can provide
unprecedented parking capacity on slopes, with no jerky stops.
- The innovative built-in Bluetooth connectivity. allows users to read ESC data or update ESC firmware via a smartphone (installed with the HW LINK app).
- The motor with 4 poles & 12 magnets, featuring Hobbywing’s “staggered pole” patent has zero cogging effect & torque ripple. It can work smoothly at low speeds. This greatly improves
the maneuverability of rock crawlers at low speeds.
- The new sensor harness, which features the plug-and-screw design, has a silicone O ring inside. The new design & O ring not only provide a firm connection between motor and ESC but solve “waterproof” challenge for sensor ports.
- Advanced and secure electronic switch features a waterproof, dust-proof and shock-resistant design.
- Multiple protections: low-voltage cutoff, thermal, fail-safe (throttle signal loss), motor lock-up, and overcurrent.
Xerun AXE series is a close-system: Due to its advanced technology, HOBBYWING Xerun AXE ESC works exclusively with Xerun AXE brushless motor.
Field-Oriented Control for Super Linearity & High Torque & Extreme Silence
New sensor technology has changed the feel, performance, and overall tune-ability of the new Axe ESC and Motor in ways some have never experienced. Field-oriented Control is the name of this new tech and is something all new to the scale trail, rock racing, and RC world in general. This new style of the sensor allows extremely accurate control and sensing of the motor while maintaining extreme performance and reliability. The motor and ESC are able to match the RPM of the motor to your throttle position under all driving conditions. This greatly improves downhill driving giving this system the ability to drive downhill under complete control. FOC technology also makes the whole system extremely silent, the motor doesn't create the annoying PWM noise when it is running
Intelligent Torque Output & Speed
Closed-loop Control for Easy Control
Not just a new ESC and motor, the new FOC sensors, combined with Intelligent Torque output and closed-loop speed control mean the ESC and motor will maintain the motor’s Torque level and RPM as the conditions of the vehicle change. Uphill, downhill, under load, you name it, your Axe system will do what you’re telling it to do.
Negative Polarity Protection