This is a 1969 Chevrolet® Nova™ Drag Car Clear body. Pro-Line is proud to introduce the iconic 1969 Chevrolet® Nova™ body specifically designed for the growing SC Drag Racing scene! This body is perfect for No-Prep Drag Racing and features an ultra-realistic one-piece body design and includes an optional add on spoiler to complete the drag racing look. No more messing with separate nose pieces to achieve scale front end detail!
Transform your Slash® 2wd into a scale ¼-mile beast with this retro hardtop sports coupe body, featuring all the scale details of the 1:1 counterpart. We recommend using our Hoosier 2.2" Drag Racing Front Tires on the front and Hoosier Drag Slick SC 2.2"/3.0" Drag Racing Tires in the rear combined with a set of our Pomona Drag Spec Wheels for the ultimate scale hot-rod look.
In order to create the most scale look possible, the body is designed with a narrower track width than a traditional SC body and will require some modifications to your 2wd Slash® to fit correctly.
Here is the list of modifications needed to fit the Nova™:
- Pro-Line Extended Body Mounts for Slash® 2wd
- Traxxas® Bandit® Front Arms - #2531X
- Traxxas® Bandit® Rear Arms - #2750R
- Traxxas® Bandit® Front Caster Blocks - #2432
- Traxxas® Bandit® Steering Blocks - #3636
- Traxxas® Bandit® Axles - #2437
- Traxxas® King Pins - #3740
- Traxxas® Front Camber Turnbuckles - #2444
- Traxxas® Rear Turnbuckles - #2443
- Traxxas® Toe Link Turnbuckles - #2445
- Shorten Rear Drive Shafts
- Remove Front Bumper
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader's Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
Give your SC drag car the most scale look at the strip with Pro-Line's 1969 Chevrolet® Nova™!
*This body requires extended body mounts for proper body fit*