- Innovative 4-pole-8-magnet "staggered pole" rotor (Hobbywing-patented) with low cogging effect and torque pulsation greatly improves control feel around corners.
- Built-in temperature sensor and sensor port protect the motor from damage due to overheat when pairing EZRUN 3652/3660 G2 with a EZRUN MAX10/MAX10 SCT ESC.
- O-ring seal fitted between the front end bell and motor case isolates screw holes from inner parts to prevent liquid or dust from getting inside and protect motor from damage.
- Special design implemented by the motor case (the end attaches to the front end bell) isolates inner coils from outside to protect winding from being damaged by overlong screws.
- Special technology for temperature control implemented by this motor guarantees less heat more efficiency (efficiency rate of up to 90%).
- CNC machined aluminum housing, high purity copper windings, advanced rotor structure, high-quality alloy steel output shaft, high-precision bearings for high durability and smoothness.
- Rebuild-able design (partially rebuild-able) for routine maintenance effectively prolongs the motor life and raises the motor efficiency.
- Excellent match between EZRUN 3652/3660 G2 with EZRUN MAX10/MAX10 SCT guarantees users large torque plus a very smooth and linear power band.
EZRUN 3660 SL G2 Brushless motor
|Ezrun Series||3660 SL G2||3660 SL G2||3660 SL G2|
|Φ=36 / L=60||Φ=36 / L=60||Φ=36 / L=60|
|Φ=5 / L=18.5||Φ=5 / L=18.5||Φ=5 / L=18.5|
FDR: Gear Ratio:
It’s important to select the FDR/gear ratio properly, as improper FDR/gear ratio may cause you great loss. Therefore, please choose the gear ratio by referring to the following points!
- Operating Temperature of the Motor The motor temperature should be lower than 100℃ (212℉) during the operation. Temperatures above 100℃ will weaken the magnet and may partly melt the coils and eventually damage the ESC (because of strong current). Therefore, the most effective way to prevent overheat is to select the right gear ratio. Note: We recommend enabling the Motor Thermal Protection (on the ESC) when you are pairing the motor with a HOBBYWING EZRUN MAX10/MAX10-SCT ESC.
- Principle of Gear Ratio Selection To avoid potential risks such as ESC/motor damage or malfunction caused by overheat, please start with a very small pinion first and check the ESC & motor temperatures regularly throughout the run. This is the only way to guarantee that your motor won’t overheat. If the motor and ESC temperatures remain stable and low in the running, then you can slowly increase the pinion size while monitoring temperatures to determine the safe gearing for your vehicle, climate and track condition. Because these elements may change, so please keep monitoring the ESC & motor temperatures to protect your electronics from damage.